The Nut Stash

A place I use to stash all my "nuts and things". Find my latest letterboxing clues here!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, United States

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut... oh wait that would be a bird in my case :) I am a Mom and a wife, I work part time in a computer lab doing photoshop stuff, I love taking photographs and am setting out on an endevor to start up a business again. I never have enough time, and enjoy my life immensly. Won't you stop in and sit for a while? Lets get to know each other, you can never have too many friends.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

HOOPOE

Lake Billy Chinook


When you find yourself on top with this view, turn around

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did it I did it I did it!!!!!! Long beautiful HIKE!!!!!! I love this area, felt like we were on top of the world!!!!

Thank Cyndie!!!!
Love ya

Sunday, July 30, 2006 7:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home