The Nut Stash

A place I use to stash all my "nuts and things". Find my latest letterboxing clues here!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, United States

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut... oh wait that would be a bird in my case :) I am a Mom and a wife, I work part time in a computer lab doing photoshop stuff, I love taking photographs and am setting out on an endevor to start up a business again. I never have enough time, and enjoy my life immensly. Won't you stop in and sit for a while? Lets get to know each other, you can never have too many friends.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

CHANTICLEER POINT


Have you ever found yourself standing at the very location this photo was taken? If so you may have missed out on a very nice walk.

5/14/2006 both boxes reported found and in good condition!

SYPU F JFOKS CKQXIDK QYFS, OY OGK OGIQS CPIODGBFDT. F OQFIA AKFSC YWW OGK BKFOKU ZFOG. F VYOGKQ YW F OQKK AIKC IU PFIO. VIUS OGK BFQTIUJ WQYJC FC NYM QKFDG IUOY OGK TKNGYAK OY WIUS F CZKDIFA CYVKOGIUJ.

UEISJ UEH: 40700 DVJRK PESJF K UVR TSWRPFW QFTR 25 LKBFJ EI WVXPR REL ET ZEOIFZ QEX WESIZ UKBC SIZFW GEJJ BEDFWFZ JLQVIRFW

2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

I once had wingnuts on my drumset, but after each show, they just all eventually fell out. This picture is breath taking!

Friday, April 29, 2005 7:14:00 AM  
Blogger Wingnut said...

both of these were found this spring 2006

Monday, July 17, 2006 8:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home